Our top list of functional foods to include in a basic diet!
We are true believers in the Need for inside and outside treatment: One can take nutritional supplements but some nutrients get killed by bacteria in the gastric passage. They never reach the layers of skin. That’s why we need a dual approach to make sure that our skin is properly taken care of. There are a series of foods that are called functional because they go beyond basic nutrition; they help in our skin care by having anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pineapple: has anti-inflammatory properties, that help fight fluid retention, aid in healing of collagen fibers( found in Morganna microdermabrasion)
- Asparagus: helps strengthen veins. Good source of vitamin A
- Oily fish salmon: low in fat high in cellulite fighting proteins.
- Yogurt: helps with bad breath because of its bacteria. Helps with losing weight around the belly.
- Mango contains Mangiferin.
- Any berry: caffeic acid, more brightly colored multifunctional good for the brain, eye, inhibit inflammatory responses.
- Use Soy to control weight and especially weight around the abdomen area.
- Spices: Onion, garlic, Ginger is a functional food has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tomato: lycopene and carotenoid, so it does not have just one antioxidant but like the rest of morganna products work in synergy.