5 Natural Recipes to brighten your skin at home
Top ten secrets to beautiful and uplifted breast
- Staying as upright as possible throughout the day
- Wear a comfortable bra that does not compress the rib cage
- Use in cool or cold water on your breasts to tone the tissues. The vasoconstriction effect stimulates blood microcirculation and improves cell exchange. The skin is more toned and regains its role as a natural bra!
- Wear a “special sport” bra for all your sports activities
- Do bust scrubs regularly to stimulate cell renewal and blood circulation.
- Sleep on your back so as not to compress your chest at night
- Stretch the shoulders backwards to restore tone to the bust: women with a large chest tend to bend the upper back forward a little too much and thus accentuate the collapse of the breasts.
- Make regular movements with the arms above the head whose objective is to “raise” the breasts
- Swim on your back to increase muscle in the pectorals and avoid swimming techniques like butterfly strokes
- Add protein to your diet