https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/natural-recipies.jpg 408 619 MorgannasAlchemy https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/morgannas-alchemy-logo-2021.png MorgannasAlchemy2018-02-12 23:34:422021-03-02 12:58:275 Natural Recipes to brighten your skin at home
- White clay and lemon: Apply for 20 minutes a mixture of white clay and lemon
- Aspirin: In a very clean cloth crush an aspirin tablet. Then put in a bowl adding a little water to make a paste. Apply on each spot for 15 minutes, then rinse
- Lemon / salt / water:With a piece of cotton swab that has been moistened with a solution consisting the juice from half a lemon supplemented with a pinch of salt and 3 drops of warm water. Dab all over spots. Then leave for 5 minutes. Rinse. Dry. If your skin tolerates this mixture, increase the exposure time, and repeat this method.
- Celery essential oil: Celery essential oil is ideal for clearing colored spots on the skin.Add 2 drops of this oil to your Morganna’sExpress spot remover to make it more potent and apply with acotton swab.
- Nigel(black seed oil)+ olive oil: Apply a mixture of black seed oil + olive oil (half / half) on the spots for 20 minutes Then rinse thoroughly with warm water and then gently dry your skin with a clean towel to dry.