You should treat your neck with the same love and care as your face. You may not realize it, but our necks have sebaceous glands that weaken our skin. Makeup residue alone can cause skin damage and tarnish the appearance of our neck.
The neck is where makeup residue, sweat, dirt and bacteria collect. The skin of your neck then becomes darker than that of your face!
On top of that, do you know that the skin on your neck is even thinner than the skin on your face, which leads to signs of aging like sagging skin and fine lines?
- Remember daily simple exercises: Bend your head all the way backwards….. Place the tongue on the palate, and then make it reach the back of the mouth. Holding, lengthen the neck to the maximum and maintain the position for about thirty seconds. Speak a series of 10 “X’s”, forcing on the muscles until they grimace.
- Don’t apply to much perfume on your neck. Perfumes contain a lot of alcohol, and other synthetics ingredients, that make the skin on your neck less strong. Try sticking to applying and reapplying to the back of your ears and on the wrists.
- Restrain from wearing heavy jewelry. They are beautiful, but they can put pressure on the skin around the neck; London Plastic Surgeon Simon Moise says there is a 20% that accessories cause problems on feet and neck.
- Posture: If you are constantly bent down this can be quite bad for the neck. Try to keep you phone at eye level and don’t bend down.
- Apply Morganna’s Neck-Collete cream specifically made for the region: Remember to exfoliate as well, and when applying your cream do upward motions. https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/product/neckcollete/
- Eat foods, high in Vitamin C and Omega oils: Olive oil, fish, nuts