“The biological equivalent of paint stripper” says The British Skin Foundation
benzène-1 4-diol (DO NOT EVER PUT IT ON YOUR SKIN)
Skin depigmentation has become a dangerous planetary mode of diacetyl-boldine or kojic acid.
But to make bleaching more powerful, manufacturers are quick to add banned substances without mentioning it.
It is most often hydroquinone, more rarely mercury derivatives.
All these products act by desquamation (the skin peels) or by preventing the synthesis of melanin, this pigment produced by the cells which protects the skin from the rays of the sun.
Depigmenting your skin is not natural. Your color is the result of specific and unique genetic criteria. There is no way to radically transform your criteria without risking your health.
Aggressive or toxic products should never be applied to your skin in order to lighten it. Certain products based on hydroquinone – a chemical used in the textile industry to wash clothes – can be very dangerous. They can cause severe and deep burns, promote the appearance of certain cancers and irreversibly weaken the skin
It can cause contact eczema and irritation with repeated applications.
- It also happens that it produces the opposite effect to that sought: dark and permanent spots develop;
It can even cause ochronosis, a black blue discoloration of the skin, which then takes on a rough appearance. And the more the skin turns brown, the more the users looking for whiteness increase the doses. A vicious circle.
Prolonged use leads to irreversible degradation of the skin and major health hazards such as:
Reducing the production of melanin, a natural filter, weakens the skin’s resistance to the sun’s rays.
- Scarring more difficult.
- A more pronounced appearance of acne, stretch marks and pigmentation spots.
- Hyper pigmentation in the fingers and toes.
- Strong hairiness on the chest and beard (hyperpilosity).
- Mycoses and smells of fresh fish.
- A considerable increase in blood pressure (hypertension).
- Skin cancer.
Apply these good tips every day:
- Moisturize your skin morning and evening with care adapted to your skin type;
- Clean your skin morning and evening to rid it of its impurities;
- Exfoliate your skin with a gentle scrub, once or twice a week, to remove dead skin and blemishes;
- Protect your skin from the sun’s rays by applying care adapted to the amount of sunshine (face cream containing an SPF or sun protection) and by avoiding prolonged exposures.
- Make a decoction of dandelion root: Boil 30 minutes and let stand for 4 hours
- Never apply your perfume directly on your skin with photosensitizers. Eau de Cologne, on your scarves
A brief history on the origins of Hydroquinone
It was in 1936 that Oettel.H observed a lightening of hair in black cats whose drinking water was supplemented with hydroquinone: the depigmenting action of hydroquinone was discovered! This molecule has been used in therapy, since 1961, in acquired hypermelanoses (melasma, senile lentigos). Its effectiveness is proportional to its concentration (it is used at concentrations between 2 and 5%, even With regard to its mechanism of action, hydroquinone is able to decrease the epidermal melanin content by competitive inhibition of tyrosinase. In addition, it induces mitochondrial alterations and degradations of melanosomes in melanocytes.
The second generation of depigmenters was that of hydroquinone ethers, the properties of which were discovered by chance. Hydroquinone benzyl ether was used as a rubber vulcanizer and the black workers who handled it systematically showed depigmentation of the forearms in contact with the product. Hence the tests carried out not only with benzyl ether but also with other ethers, in particular monomethyl ether. These ethers, very widely applied, were able to cause temporary depigmentation for concentrations close to 10% and a duration of application of a few weeks. They led to definitive depigmentations with destruction of the melanocytes for concentrations of 20 to 25% and twice-daily applications for approximately two years.
This substance is banner in the EU, Australia, Japan, China, UK , Africa and not by chance. They have all deemed it a dangerous molecule. Please do not apply it to your skin.
We all live with unique stressors in our lives. Unfortunately, when we don’t properly look after ourselves, those stressors can significantly affect our mental health. To give your self-care a boost, you just need to take a few steps.
Reclaim Your Interests
If stress and anxiety are dominating your life, it’s easy to let activities you enjoy fall by the wayside. However, that can actually make you feel worse, so try to incorporate a hobby or activity you love into your schedule. Hobbies give us a fun way to break up the week and have the added benefit of lowering stress and lifting self-confidence.
To make sure you have time to yourself, Real Simple suggests taking a hard look at your schedule to scale back where you can. Limit what you take on by saying “no” when you’re stretched too thin and rearrange to-dos whenever practical. Pamper yourself once in a while with a spa day or an organic facial — Morganna’s Alchemy has some fantastic tips for caring for your skin. Keep in mind it’s for your self-care program, so make yourself a priority!
Take Some Vacation Time
Far too often, many of us don’t use all our vacation time, but time off is essential for rest and recharging. Instead of spending a lot of time and energy planning a lengthy trip, you can take a staycation and possibly reap even more benefits than you would traveling. Consider renting a vacation home in the area that best serves your interests, whether it’s by the beach, downtown, or close to your favorite museums and restaurants. You’ll have a much-needed break in your routine, without the undertaking of a bigger trip.
Relieve Financial Stress
If money issues are the biggest source of stress in your life, it’s time to get them under control. You can start with little changes like doing your own housekeeping, washing your own car, and eating out less. Save by shopping online and purchasing secondhand when you can. Start thinking about some longer-term changes as well. For example, if you’re a homeowner, you could refinance your mortgage. Not only can you lower your monthly mortgage payments, but you may be able to refinance at a lower rate.
Maintain Good Dental Care
To have the broadest self-care possible, you must support both your physical and emotional health. For instance, it’s important to be aware of the link between depression and poor oral hygiene. Those who have a mental health condition are more likely to take improper care of their teeth. To get your health back on track, it’s best to find a good dentist near you that fits your schedule and lifestyle.
See Your Loved Ones
The people we love lift us up in many ways, and seeing them regularly is foundational to good health. After all, acts of self-care are more than bubble baths and smoothies; they are actions that truly benefit our lives. When we don’t have the time to see loved ones, we don’t get that boost to our health and sense of self-worth. So, if you haven’t been taking the time to enjoy their company, now is the perfect moment to change that.
Tackle the Gut
Another key way to look after your emotional well-being is by focusing on gut health. Inside the gut’s microbiome, different strains of good bacteria aid our mind as well as body. With a balanced digestive tract, you can maintain a healthy weight, think more clearly, enjoy a happier outlook on life, and stay energized.
A balanced diet is critical to maintaining a healthy microbiome, and in our rushed world, this can be complicated. One way to make it easy is with fresh food delivery services. It’s a convenient way to include healthy meals in your diet, with portion control and variety built-in.
When you don’t sleep well, even the most routine tasks can become difficult. In fact, you may find yourself constantly tired and drinking caffeine as a means to cope and function. Unfortunately, that is a vicious cycle that could actually contribute to restless nights. However, if you grab a glass of water instead of coffee, Leesa points out you’re keeping your body hydrated, which helps you sleep better and wake up more energized the next day.
Not every single day will be a self-care success, and that’s okay. Yet, by putting your best foot forward each day and trying to do at least one good thing just for you, you can drastically improve how you feel. There’s no time like the present to start making positive changes for your mental health.
Image Courtesy of Pixabay.com
Written by : BRAD KRAUSE
But with age, the number and viability of stem cells and their ability to create new skin cells decrease. If the number of stem cells in the body decreases with age, the most logical conclusion would be to add them. Experiments with human stem cells are carried out for medical purposes for the benefit of human health, but such experiments are still very controversial
BUT SCIENCE HAS FOUND A NEW SOLUTION … PLANTS
Humans have used plants for medicinal and cosmetic purposes for centuries. As science has progressed, it has been possible to look far beyond conventional properties such as taste or effect. Or rather, more deeply – perhaps studied what plant cells offer us. IT ALL STARTED WITH AN APPLE! A variety of apple called Uttwiler Spatlauber initially caught the eye of researchers as a fruit that could stay on the shelf for months without wilting. The researchers therefore began to study it in the laboratory and it was discovered that a solution of this apple stem cell promoted the growth of human cells by 80% more than human cells growing in solution without apple stem cells. When both solutions were bombarded with UV rays at the same time, 50% of the cells growing in the normal solution were killed, but almost no cells were killed in the solution with apple stem cells. Cell life has also been extended. So what does this mean? This means that the stem cells of this variety of apple have an amazing property to stimulate the growth of human cells and prolong their life. In rural languages, this means that our skin rejuvenates and stays young for a long time. This rejuvenating effect was also observed in a laboratory where 20 women used a cream enriched with these stem cells twice a day – they found a reduction in 15% of wrinkles around the eyes in just two weeks.
STEM CELLS FOR HUMAN BENEFIT
In plants, as in the human body, there are stem cells that play an appropriate role in different parts of the plant (stem, leaf, flower, etc.). Our technology has advanced so much that we can find this stem cell in a plant with remarkable properties that we need and apply its beneficial effects on an appropriate medium.These tiny cells are powerful and can be used for purposes quite similar to the plants used by our grandmothers. Stem cells can provide, among other things, anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating or antioxidant effects, among others. But their effect is a thousand times more powerful, because they can stimulate the regeneration of stem cells in our own skin, thus creating a rejuvenating effect.However, although each plant has stem cells, few plants have been found whose stem cell properties would work wonders on our skin. This makes stem cell cosmetics extremely popular and valuable. The most common plants whose stem cells have been used in cosmetics are, for example, Swiss apples, alpine hare legs, roses and date palms.
WHAT IS THE MORGANNA’S ALCHEMY 10 YEARS YOUNGER in 30 DAYS?
Morganna’s Alchemy is a luxurious skin care line created by chemist Maya Hyppolite, some of which also use plant stem cells as active ingredients. Extremely powerful active ingredients have been carefully selected for each product, which in synergy guarantees the best results in the shortest time possible.
These are hypoallergenic, paraben-free and durable products.
The creator of Morganna’s Alchemy is based on the principle that aging is not just the wrinkles that appear on our faces.
Aging is associated with many problems such as sagging skin, pigmentation spots, dry skin, roughness, etc.
Therefore, a 30-day facial treatment with 10 days includes four different products, each with a different function. And the stem cells included in the kit allow you to achieve a much more effective effect in the products compared to conventional plant extracts. The use of stem cells is also environmentally friendly, as the plants are grown on a small area without excessive consumption of water and fertilizers. Stem cells are produced in the laboratory by Morganna’s Alchemy herself.
It has been known since the early 1960s that double-stranded ribonucleic acids (dsRNA) can be successfully used to fight viral infections and that they act as immunomodulators (activating the body’s defenses).
Larifan products also use this component.
Larifan products act as health products, increasing the body’s resistance to harmful environmental factors, in particular by strengthening protection against viruses, preventing diseases and improving cell regeneration. But how does it work?
HISTORY OF ARNDB It has been known since the early 1960s that double-stranded ribonucleic acids (dsRNA) can be successfully used to fight viral infections and act as immunomodulators. Based on these results, several groups of researchers around the world have started to develop medical products. They had different approaches – some were looking for products found in nature, while others were synthesizing them chemically.
Several formulations have been developed based on research. One of these research groups, under the leadership of Dr Guna Feldmane, started the development of the pharmaceutical product LARIFAN (LARYPHAN) at the Latvian Institute of Microbiology and Virology in Riga. They chose a biotechnological method to produce dsRNA, culminating in the original antiviral pharmaceutical LARIFAN from Escherichia coli. The main advantage of LARIFAN is that it is a natural product and stimulates the synthesis not only of endogenous interferon but also of many other cytokines and chemokines. This means that LARIFAN products are both antiviral and immunomodulatory. Not all dsRNA preparations have this property and most chemically synthesized products do not.
Larifan, as a product of natural origin and stimulating the endogenous production of cytokines, is harmless for the organism and has practically no side effects. Given the ability of LARIFAN to initiate cell synthesis (endogenous) and harmless, the researchers concluded that it might be appropriate to incorporate
Larifan, as a product of natural origin and stimulating the endogenous production of cytokines, is harmless for the organism and has practically no side effects.
Given the ability of LARIFAN to initiate cell synthesis (endogenous) and harmless, the researchers concluded that it may be appropriate to incorporate LARIFAN as an ingredient in various cosmetic or health products, thereby strengthening the body’s natural defenses and preventing viruses from entering the body.
Various forms of LARIFAN products have been developed to ensure that the active substance reaches the target areas of the body as effectively as possible. These so-called non-medicinal products contain a reduced amount of active ingredient.
Available information indicates that LARIFAN brand products are among the few in the world to contain the original dsRNA in cosmetic products.
HISTORY OF LARIFAN PRODUCTS
The original active ingredient, Larifan, was developed by the Latvian Academy of Sciences and is currently manufactured by Larifans Ltd. Larifan is a natural double stranded RNA (dsRNA) derived from E. coli cells infected with a bacteriophage. Larifan (dsRNA) was developed as a new broad spectrum multifunctional drug for viral and oncological diseases. Larifan has several biological effects, such as stimulation of interferon, immunomodulation, antiviral and antitumor activity and antimutagenic properties. However, cosmetics and consumer products containing Larifan contain the active substance in sub-therapeutic amounts, which are not sufficient for healing, but which ensure the mobilization of the body’s natural defenses by providing antiviral protection and immunomodulatory effects. The clinical efficacy of Larifan has been studied in various clinics and institutes in Latvia and in other countries since the 1980s.
Larifan is used in clinics as an immunomodulator with antiviral and antitumor activity. Its therapeutic antiviral activity has been proven in the treatment of herpes (in clinics in Russia, Ukraine, Latvia), papilloma, respiratory infections and other viral infections.
Our recommendation – use Larifan during the virus period to provide additional protection for the body. We particularly recommend using the Larifan spray.
Scientific Research Done on these products:
- Г.Я.Фелдмане, А.Э.Дук, А Х.Буйкис, В.П.Ложа, Ю.Б.УмбрашкоИндукторы интерферона, Москва, 1982 г. 70 – 76.
- Г.Я.Фелдмане, Ю.Б.Умбрашко, А.Х.Буйкис, А.Э.Дук, Л.Э.Полуэктова, Ж.П.Граудиня, В.П.Осе, В.П.Лоа химические и биологические свойства двухспиральной РНК – индуктора интерферонаю Вопросы вирусологии 1984. 4,44
- Г.Я.Фелдмане, М.Р.Акерс, Р.Ж.Брувере, А.Э.Дук А.Х.Буйкис, Б.К.Кипена, Влияние индуктора интерферона на пролиферативные процессы у людей В сборнике «Неспецифические стимуляторы в ммунотерапии опухолей ». Riga 1985, 205-209
- Л.А.Камалян, Г.Я.Фелдмане, и др. О и ниологической активности дсРНК у больных раком шейки матки. В сборнике «Неспецифические стимуляторы в мимунотепарпии опухолей», Рига 1985, 199 – 204.
- Г.Я.Фелдмане, А.Э.Дук, Б.К.Кипена, Б.А.Попена. AOP dermatologique biologique biologique et transplantation d’oncologie больных.Изд. Томского Университета, Томск 1989.стр.88 – 90.
- Р. Ж. Brewer, G. Я. Фелдмане, Л. С. Глинкина, Р. Р. Гарклава, Б. Л. Кипена, С. В. Валейня. Изучение иммуномодулирующего действия ларифана на здоровых людей и больных раком молочной железыю – Изучение индуктора интерферона – двухспиральной РНК в различных биологических системах. Рига, 19 8 9 с. 152-158.
- В.Д.Мейкшане, Р.Р.Гарклава, Г.Я.Фелдмане. Эффект применения ларифана для лечения больных папилломой гортани. В сборнике «Изучение индуктора интерферона – двуспиральной РНК в различных биологическтх системах» Ростимах »149 – 151.
- Р.Ж.Брувере, Г.Я.Фелдмане, Л.С.Глинкина, Р.Р.Гарклава Б.К.Кипена, С.В.Валейня Изучение иммуномодулирующего действия ларифана на здоровых людей и больных раком молочной железы. В сборнике «Изучение индуктора интерферона – двуспиральной РНК в различных биологическтх системах» 158 Riga 1989.
- Г.Я.Фелдмане, Б.К.Кипена, Б.А.Попена, А.Э.Дук. Clinker dans son ensemble et en premier lieu de l’oncologie. В сборнике «Изучение индуктора интерферона – двуспиральной РНК в различных биологическтх системах» Рогина, 141 – 147.
- 10. R. Brūvere, G. Feldmane, A. Dūks, J. Zariņa. Une étude de l’action immunomodulatrice d’un médicament ARN double brin Lariphan. Proc Latv. Acad. Sci. 1991, non. 11, p. 120-124.
- 11. V. Loža, A. Dūks, V. Grabovska, J. Umbraško, G. Feldmane. Modulation des effets antiprolifératifs et antiviraux de l’interféron en utilisant des acides ribonucléiques double brin. Proc Latv. Acad. Sci. 1991, non. 12, p. 74-81
- R. Bruvere, G. Feldmane, A. Duks, B. Kipena, J, Zarina. Effets Immunomodulateurs Locaux Du Lariphan Et Leurs Conséquences Cliniques Chez Les Patients Atteints De Pleurite Métastatique. Résumés de l’Assemblée des immunologistes de la Baltique. Riga-Jurmala, 1991, p.13.
- A. Duks, R. Bruvere, G. Feldmane, B. Kipena, J, Zarina. Les effets biologiques du Lariphan – un immunomodulateur d’origine naturelle. – Biotechnologie médicale, vaccination et sida. Résumés des conférences internationales. Leningrad, 1991, S 2-8
- G. Feldmane, R. Bruvere, A. Duks, A. Buike. Lariphan – un médicament de PléiotropeAction avec activité immunomodulatrice. – 1er St Congrès immunologique de Lettonie. Résumés. Riga, 1991, p. 15.
- R.Malickaite. Immunomodulation des immunodéficiences secondaires. Mémoire pour le diplôme de docteur en sciences médicales. Clinique de chirurgie cardiaque de l’Université de Vilnius.
- G. Feldmane, A. Duks, J, Zarina, R. Bruvere. Effets de l’inducteur d’interféron chez les patients atteints de pleurite métastatique. 8-ème Internat. Congrès d’immunologie, 23-28 août 1992, Budapest, Hongrie. Résumés. 1992, p. 186, W-34/6.
- Suržiks M., Dūks A., Djatlova N., Glazunovs E., Feldmane G., Timkovskis A. Résistance du Larifan et de ses composés blindés avec des polylysines aux nucléases sériques humaines. Antibiotiques et chimiothérapie, 1993, N.7 (38): 21-25
- 18. G.Feldmane, A.Duks, R.Bruvere, A.Buike.Résultats de l’application pratique de l’inducteur d’interféron – larifan. Résumés du 2e Congrès mondial des médecins lettons, Riga.
- R.Brūvere, O.Heisele, Ā.Volrāte et al. Une étude de l’état immunitaire des patients pendant le traitement par Zimozan, Lariphan et Rigvir. – Réunion de la Baltic Immunologic Society, résumés. 1995. p. 11.
- G. Feldmane, J. Umbraško, Ā. Buiķe, V. Loža. Brevet LR n ° 10653
- Une méthode pour obtenir de l’acide ribonucléique double hélicoïdal naturel, un inducteur d’interféron et un modulateur. 20 août 1995
- V. Loža, G. Feldmane Fonctions biomodulatrices des acides ribonucléiques double brin. Acta Medica Baltica 1996. v.3, p. 12-17.
- V. Loža, M. Pilmane, R. Brūvere, G. Feldmane, Ā. Volrate, V. Ose, F. Sundler. Acides ribonucléiques double brin dans les cellules pendant la différenciation induite. Acta Medica Baltica 1996. v.3, p. 22-30
- G. Feldmane, Ā. Volrate, I. Logina, G. Lagonovska, J. Bikova, T. Mileiko. Activité antivirale du Lariphan – un ARN double brin: études cliniques. Xe Congrès international de virologie, Jérusalem, Israël, 11-16 août 1996, p. 196, Abstr. PW 32-28.
- J.Berzinsh, I.Logina, I.Supe, G.Feldmane. Syndromes neurologiques focaux dans l’encéphalite à tiques en Lettonie. 2 eCongrès nordique – balte «Prevention in Focus», Riga, Lettonie 1996, 61.
- G.Laganovska, G.Feldmane, M.Liepiņa, A.Sproģe. Kératoconjonctivite adénovirale aiguë. Docteur letton 1996, 4.,. 248 – 249.
- G.Feldmane, A.Volrate, E.Krike, G.Enina, G.Laganovska, I.Logina, A.Zilevica.Utilisation clinique d’un inducteur d’interféron Lariphan. Société européenne de virologie clinique Progrès en virologie clinique, Bologne, Italie, 1997, 203.
- G. Feldmane, Ā. Volrāte, R. Brūvere, J. Zariņa, Å. Eniņa, I. Logina, E. Kriķe, I. Mileiko. Essai clinique de préparation d’ARN double brin Larifan. – Troisième Congrès mondial des médecins lettons, Riga, 1997 25-28 juin. Thèses. 1997, p. 34
- M.Godļevska, Ģ.Enina, G.Feldmane, E.Kriķe, Ā.Volrāte, J.Zariņa. Les résultats de l’utilisation de l’inducteur d’interféron – Lariphan dans le traitement des infections virales du système nerveux. 2 eCongrès baltique de neurologie, Riga, 1997, 51.
- G. Feldmane, R. Brūvere, Ā. Volrate, J. Zarina. L’effet de Lariphan sur les processus exsudatifs chez les patients atteints de pleurésie métastatique.- Première réunion internationale sur les progrès dans le savoir de la gestion du cancer. 28 juin au 1er juillet 1997. Résumés. Vienne, Autriche, 1997, p. 74.
- G. Feldmane, Ā. Volrāte, R. Brūvere. Lariphan – le produit d’origine naturelle pour la médecine. – Conférence internationale “Substances naturelles pour la santé et la beauté”. Riga, 1997, p. 37.
- G.Laganovska., K.Baumane, G.Feldmane. Kératoconjonctivite causée par le virus del’ herpès simplex. Letton Medical Journal 1997/12 10.-11.
- R. Brūvere, G. Feldmane, M. Pilmane, Ā. Volrate, V. Loża. ARN double hélice en communication intercellulaire et intracellulaire. – Troisième Congrès mondial des médecins lettons, Riga, 1997 25-28 juin. Thèses. 1997, p. 21.
- O. Heisele, A. Ferdats, R. Brūvere, G. Feldmane, R. Petrovska. Altération de l’expression des antigènes associés au mélanome par les immunomodulateurs rigvir et lariphan. – J. Tumor Marker Oncology, 1998, vol 13, no 2, p. 55.
- Laganovska G., Feldmane G. Gestion de la cératite à virus herpès simplex. Congrès international d’ophtalmologie, Absrtacts, Amsterdam, 1998, p. 12
- Г.А.Лагановска, И.В.Валькова, Г.Я.Фелдмане. Копросу о лечении герпетического кератита. Офтальмологический Журнал, Одесса, 1999, 2б 102-105.
- Feldmane G., Chapenko S., Kozireva S., Volrate A., Murovska M. Effet antiviral de l’ARN double brin – Lariphan sur la production de HHV-8 dans la culture de cellules productrices de virus.AbstractBookof XI th International Congress of Virology9 – 13 Août 1999, Sydney Australie p. 309 – 310.
- Zilevica A., Ancupane I., Erenpreiss J., Miltins A., Feldmane G., Efficiency of a new antiviral drug Lariphan in the treatment of urogenital infections AbstractBookof XI th International Congress of Virology 9 – 13 August1999.Sydney Australia p . 310.
- Juris Ērenpreiss, Guna Feldmane, Jānis Zaļkalns. Thérapie antibactérienne dans la pratique de l’andrologie. Journal médical letton. 1999. p. 34-37.
- R. Brūvere, M. Pilmane, G. Feldmane, Ā. Volrate, V. Loża. Cinétique des acides ribonucléiques double brin dérivés de cellules pendant la différenciation. Pathologie cellulaire analytique, 1999, vol. 18, N 1, p. 16.
- Gertrude Eniņa, Elita Kriķe, Māra Godļevska, Guna Feldmane, Ārija Volrāte Résultats de l’utilisation du larifan inducteur d’interféron dans le traitement des neuroinfections d’étiologie virale. Letton Medical Journal 2000, 7, 14.
- R.Brūvere, M. Pilmane, G. Feldmane, Ā Volrāte, D. Pjanova, V. Loža. Structures d’ARN double brin intracellulaires stimulées par différents facteurs de stress.Proc. Académie lettone. Sci. Section B, 2000, vol. 54, N 1/2, p. 18-24.
- G.Feldmane, S.Chapenko, S.Kozireva, V.Volrāte, M.Murovska Effet inhibiteur du Lariphan – un ARN double brin sur la charge virale dans le HHV-8 produisant la culture cellulaireBCBL-1. ZRaksti / LMA, sciences médicales fondamentales, 2001, pp.127-128.
- D. Pjanova, R. Brūvere, Ā. Volrate, G. Feldmane, N. Gabruseva, V. Loża. L’ARN double brin induit par l’interféron dans les cultures de cellules humaines est en corrélation avec l’apoptose Proc. Académie lettone. Sci. Section B, 2002, vol. 56, N 1/2, p. 24-29.
- R.Brūvere, G.Feldmane. Rigvir and Larifan – new immunologicals.Medicine, octobre 2005, 14
This is a time when everyone around the world is afraid of contracting the most popular and deadly virus (Corona Virus) in this century. The fear of this virus could be perceived from a close range everywhere you go. People take very strict measures in keeping themselves away from contracting it like social distancing, staying indoors and so on.
The issue at hand now is how would a corona virus patient be identified separately from someone having asthma. I remembered a family friend from Russia telling me there was a panic in his neighborhood when his wife was seriously vomiting and showing other symptoms that looked like Corona Virus that he said he had to dial the emergency number given by the government in case of an emergency situation. When they came they discovered that those symptoms were as a result of the side effects of the drugs she had used, it was then that everybody calmed down.
The aim of this post is to show you differences between Asthma and Corona Virus since they have effects on the lungs and breathing in general.
To start with, Asthma is a condition in which the airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath. It has symptoms like:
- Shortness of breath
- Severe chest pains
- Deep whistling sounds while asleep
- Tightness of Chest
Corona Virus on the other end is a type of virus that attack mostly animals until it started spreading to human beings too by contact with animals. Its symptoms includes:
- Shortness of Breath
- Chest Aches and pains
- Dry Cough
- Feeling Exhausted or tiredness
The symptoms of these respiratory diseases are similar, so these table or chart helps you to differentiate between symptoms of Corona Virus and Asthma. Note that people with Asthma have a high risk of contracting Corona Virus according to WHO and CDC. More precautions should be taken by people with Asthma when respiratory diseases like Corona Virus are spreading.
What Should You Do if You Are Still Not Sure You are showing Symptoms Of Corona Virus or Asthma ?
The best ways of tackling such a situation is to do any of the following:
- Dial your country health care emergency phone number.
- Put a call through to your Doctor.
- Avoid Staying near crowded areas till your health care service provider comes in case it’s Asthma.
The COMPOSITION AND VIRTUES OF STEM CELLS are very unique
Stem cells are cells that have the ability to multiply and regenerate throughout the life of the organism. They help maintain the proper functioning of the organs and tissues of the human body.
- HOW DO STEM CELLS WORK?
Cosmetics targets stem cells located in the skin which are above all the key to the regular mechanism of cell regeneration. By dividing, they give birth to “daughter” cells, which are renewed every twenty-one days. They play a key role as a conductor in the regeneration of the skin.
Stem cells are not renewed and are very sensitive to senescence, to various internal and external aggressions and particularly to UV rays.
- VEGETABLE STEM CELLS: LIFE AND YOUTH POTENTIAL
The meristem is used as a biological tissue made up of undifferentiated cells, the only ones capable of reproducing identically for a very long time. In association with skin stem cells, they act as a starter in the reactivation of cellular processes which slow down with age.
The goal is to protect the reserve of stem cells to keep intact their ability to divide properly, and that they work optimally in all layers of the skin.
Their benefits act on each floor, housing its stem cell population.
They also have a targeted action directly on the wrinkle: they move towards the wrinkle and manufacture new cells in this microenvironment, thus making it possible to fill it by recreating cellular material.
They restore the cutaneous mesh and the firmness of the skin by densifying the support tissue of the epidermis, which repels the wrinkle from the inside.
The use of plant stem cells has several significant advantages:
1.Reduced water consumption – producing an active ingredient from plant stem cells requires about ten times less water than traditional methods.
- Preservation of natural resources – fields can instead be used for vital food crops; energy consumption is lower than in the traditional harvesting and processing mode.
- Protection of biodiversity – only a very small part of the plant is needed to create a line of plant stem cells, for example 1 kg of cells is equivalent to 5,000 flowers. On the other hand, there is no need to pick plants from the wild.
- Improving quality and purity – the purity, safety and quality of the ingredients are not affected by environmental pollution.
- Seasonal and geographic variations are eliminated and quality from batch to batch is guaranteed.
Morganna’s Alchemy is constantly thriving to make products that are sustainable and provide the best results
Read more on how you can use this magnificent technology in your daily routine with our 10 years younger in 30 days kit.
Also ready the wonderful review on
Morganna’s Alchemy has been following the Ecocert standard since inception almost 14 years ago.
We love Green Chemistry, and would like to let you know what the values of picking ingredients with the ecocert label, actually means.
Recently, there has been a movement within various organization to bring together there eco-friendly standards all together. The new name of Ecocert, is therefore now “Cosmos”
The COSMOS-standard is a new cosmetic certification developed to harmonize various certifications and labels in order to create one standard that is internationally recognized for natural and organic cosmetics.
The “Cosmetic Organic Standard” was officially launched in February 2017, and is a result of Five European associations and certification bodies – ECOCERT (France), Cosmebio® (France), BDIH® (Germany), AIAB/ICEA (Italy) and Soil Association® (UK) – who were working together on the promotion of organic and natural products.
The main goal, is to uphold the inspection and certification of organic and ecological products, eco-friendly systems and respect for the environment throughout the production chain.
Today, over 1,600 companies, and more than 25,000 products sold into more than 45 countries are certified under COSMOS.
The guiding principles are to:
- promoting the use of products from organic agriculture, and respecting biodiversity
- using natural resources responsibly and respecting the environment
- using processing and manufacturing that are clean and respectful of human health and environment
- integrating and developing the concept of “Green Chemistry” instead of using petrochemicals
- providing transparency for consumers
The COSMOS-standard surrounding the origin and processing of cosmetic ingredients are classified into five categories:
- Physically processed agro-ingredients – organic agriculture that reflects pure or allows simple processing;
- Chemically processed agro-ingredients – certifiable by using agricultural organic raw materials and manufacturing processes that are clean and authorised, all under the umbrella of “Green Chemistry”;
- Water – non-certifiable and must comply with hygienic standards;
- Minerals and ingredients of mineral origin – non-certifiable, requires clear environmental rules in their use, and in further processing;
- Other ingredients – a very limited list of preservatives and some ingredients allowed as long as there are no effective natural alternatives available to ensure the safety of consumers or efficacy of the product.
COSMOS-standard certified products are labeled with the signature “COSMOS ORGANIC” or “COSMOS NATURAL”, depending on their certification level.
The packaging must be ecological, recyclable and reduced to a minimum. An environmental waste management plan for the production site must be established.
CBD promotes many beneficial processes on healthy skin cells, it also works at fixing damaged skin cells. Research on specific benefits of CBD is on specific outcomes are well documented.
The research on CBD shows that it is a powerful anti-inflammatory substance. Many studies have supported these claims, citing specific findings, including one from 2010 that found that CBD reduces inflammatory cytokines and chemokines.
What is the relationship with the skin? Essentially, everything from the daily irritation of the epidermis to real skin diseases is caused or aggravated by inflammation. CBD has great potential to reduce the inflammatory response of your skin – thereby soothing the affected skin areas.
The anti-inflammatory effects, of CBD on skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis have just been brought to light as well very recently. CBD can block interleukins and prevent the formation of psoriatic plaques.
2. Inhibits the over activity of sebaceous glands:
A key trigger of the skin condition called acne vulgaris is an overactive sebum production. A recent study found that CBD has a role in anti-acne cellular actions, “including its sebum reduction potential. In essence, the anti-proliferative nature of CBD on sebocytes helps to limit lipid production and thus restricts the overproduction of sebum.
3. Promotes cell proper proliferation:
Another promising aspect of CBD in skin care is its action promoting the proliferation and differentiation of cells. Its powerful antioxidant properties over-perform other commonly used substances and are now used in anti-aging creams. For people with specific skin conditions, CBD could be particularly helpful as it encourages more effective cell differentiation.
Some Scottish researchers did a study that says “At least three sexual relationships a week help to slow aging” concluded by the researchers at the Royal Hospital in Edinburgh. Regular sexual activity makes you appear 5 to 7 seven years younger, so keep at it…..
Dr. David Weeks says in the British Psychological society says the pleasure we get from sex is a definite way to reduce skin aging. His team has even conducted a study by following over 3500 people aged between 20 to 104 years of age. After 10 years of following those people, the team concluded that aside from people who exercise, only those who have regular sex have beautiful glowing skin.
Imagine having great pleasure and, getting firmer more plump skin. When we orgasm, we produce more Oxytocin, a neuropeptide that is commonly called the hormone of love. It helps to keep the uterine walls firm as well.
Sexual activity does increase the secretion of hormones. The one that is of interest to us is Estrogen, the female sex hormone; it improves the production of natural collagen, the cement that makes our skin supple. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19138375
During an orgasm, the body temperature also rises and causes some sweat. As it has a sauna like effect, by detoxifying and, cleansing skin and cleaning pores.
The blood flow goes to the surface of skin, making it brighter with fresh complexion.
Of note, another benefit of orgasms is that is also help in getting better sleep. Over 70% of women polled say that after an orgasm they sleep a lot better.
Even before or during menopause it is always recommended to try and maintain a very active sex life. It will reduce your hot flashes, and any other aches and pains related to that time period.
Take a look at our Luvoil Venus for more information on how to get help with better orgasms.
Watch our detailed video on CBD and Menopause
Can CBD relieve symptoms of menopause?
The answer to this question is a great big YES.
CBD will reduce inflammation. Cannabidiol has powerful anti-inflammatory properties
Did you know that during menopause, our body can be in a constant fight or flight mode? Yes, and we may not even be aware of it.
The constant inflammation caused by the hormonal changes that we experience, are the cause of the various symptoms we may get. One example of fight or flight mode, is sleepless nights….. You may go to bed very tired, but because your body’s cortisol levels are not balanced.
Do remember to always add your Vitamin B’s and D3, but think of the following for CBD.
It’s not unusual for women to experience anxiety during menopause. Estrogen and progesterone influence the activity of cortisol and serotonin in the brain — which directly affect mood. As levels of these hormones become erratic and eventually plummet, your neurochemistry will change. If you supplement your treatment with CBD oil, it turns out that CBD has very calming effects without you waking up the next day, still feeling like you are in a fog.
Hot flashes and night sweats are frequently joked about, but the science explains that our body’s cooling system is affected, thereby causing the hot flashes and also night sweat, which interrupt our sleeping routine.
Have you experience the 2 AM to 5 AM wake up routine? No laughing matter. It disrupts our sleep and daily routines, which can reduce the quality of our lives.
could be one reason why some women swear by CBD for this symptom. Remember to add on relaxation and Yoga classes to help.
Weight Gain & Diabetes
Hormones, hormones and more hormones, they affect our body on so many levels. Did you know that without estrogen, our bodies burn fewer calories? Even as we sleep, it’s not surprise we burn less calories during exercise.
Even if you cut calories and maintain a stable weight throughout menopause, the ongoing hormonal shift tells your body to trade in lean muscle mass for abdominal fat. This makes our bodies have more insulin
Vaginal dryness and atrophy
This problem can start even before the onset of menopause. Have you ever felt that you can’t even wear a tampon without the feeling of irritation?
Our level of Estrogen starts to decrease in our early forties or sooner. It is responsible for maintaining blood flow to the pelvic region. It oxygenates the organs.
Estrogen decrease compromises these functions, and lead to an array of unpleasant conditions, such as inflammation, muscle stress, and oversensitivity in your intimate regions.
CBD can moisturize the vaginal canal while reducing inflammation, and calm the nerves within the vagina.
You’ve heard the term many times by now, adaptogen! Ingredients such as mushrooms, CBD oil they are adaptogens. Here’s why
1• They help the body and mind adapt to all stressors.
2• They strengthen and reinvigorate the immune system.
3• They offer sustainable energy.
4• They support the adrenal glands.
5• They restore the hormonal balance.
6• They relieve fatigue and anxiety.
7• They improve mental performance, physical stamina, fertility, circulation, and are an excellent tonic of the central nervous system.
The five symptoms of stressed skin are:
- Accelerated aging
- Adult acne
Some incredible research has been done on the benefits of mushrooms and how they can help to alleviate the symptoms of stressed skin.
What exactly are the benefits of using mushrooms in your skincare?
Boasting a 7,000-year history of use, the mushroom helps to reduce visible redness, calm sensitivity and irritation, as well as containing powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients that leave your skin looking fresh and feeling strong and hydrated.
Anti‑inflammatory: Inflammation and excessive free radical activity contributes to a number of skin problems. Many mushrooms have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties; as a result, their use promotes healing and fights inflammation. Not only do some mushrooms hold anti-inflammatory potential, but mushrooms are high in Vitamin D, which can be healing when applied to acne. Mushroom extracts can be a great ingredient if you are struggling with skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, and acne.
Not only are mushrooms known to be a rich source of skin-friendly B vitamins, but they’re also known to be a topical anti-inflammatory, rich in dark-spot-lightening kojic acid, and researched for their powerful free-radical fighting properties.
Keep a look out for Morganna’s Black Gold DJondjon Mushroom cream and Djondjon Serum to heal your skin.
Morganna’s Alchemy attended the annual Cosmoprof Las Vegas this year in July.
The twist was that, our innovative cream with Djondjon mushroom and CBD was a finalist in the awards show.
Over 300 submissions were put in, and only 4 finalists in each category.
Although we did not win, our cream for sensitive skin was a hit, and categorized as a trendsetter (Cosmo Trends).
It is comprised of two main ingredients that help us be healthy inside and out.
Featured in the Beautystreams presentation, multiple times, please see presentation here:
“ Calling it a powerhouse cream of smart adaptogens and CBD” It is here to stay.
Djondjon mushroom is a smart mushroom, it contains multiple vitamins that help that body adjust to stress and bring it to a homestatis state. Adaptogens boost the body in periods of low energy and boost the body during periods of stress.
How it translates to the skin is in sensitivity and helps to reduce pores, protect by providing pre biotics,
and helping in reducing age spots and acne spots.
CBD is a powerful anti-inflammatory extracted by CO2, making it very pure and powerful.
The Medical community is studying this compound as one of the great miracle workers of nature.
We are very proud to have added this cream into our repertoire.
See more about our mushroom here
What is Djon Djon?
Djon Djon is the name for a type of edible black mushroom, found in northern Haiti. It is considered a delicacy, because it supposedly gives the dish they are used in an „excuisite color, taste and aroma“. But in fact, the mushroom itself is not eaten, rather an extract is made with warm water, then blended and strained.
Extract from the mushroom gives any dish a black color, which definitely makes any food it is used in special. The mushroom is used in dishes that are served on special occasions such as birthdays, weddings or on Christmas in Haiti.
Haitian mushrooms foragers and gourmet chefs all over the world covet the Djon Djon, as it is rather rare and only found in specific parts of Haiti. It is hand-picked from the crannies and crevices of dead wood and it only grows on Haiti during the rainy season, which lasts from August to October. Throughout the rest of the year and for the rest of the world, this wonderful mushroom is available in a dried or powdered form.
Other benefits of Djon Djon
Many times people will drink the Djon-djon water as an energy booster and it is believed to help with many ailments. In fact, the water that is released from this one of a kind mushroom is a potent blend of mushroom ash, Vitamin B2, B6, Vitamin A, Proteins, Calcium and minerals.
By the way, the mushroom, when soaked, turns the water black and gives it an earthy smell.
Why are we talking about Djon Djon in a cosmetics brand blog?
It’s actually quite simple – we have discovered many benefits of the Djon Djon on our skin. This is why we have developed powerful products with Djon Djon that will help your skin get back the healthy young glow by hydrating, protecting and rejuvenating it.
Here are some more potential benefits of the Djon Djon mushroom:
- Hydrating: some mushrooms contain a polysaccharide that is great at hydrating the skin by drawing moisture to the skin, just like hyaluronic acid.
- Collagen stimulating: stimulate collagen synthesis by dermal fibroblasts
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Antioxidant: Some mushrooms hold high antioxidant potential and can help fight free radicals which helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier.
- Anti inflammatory: Inflammation and excessive free radical activity contributes to a number of skin problems. Many mushrooms have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties; as a result, their use promotes healing and fights inflammation. Not only do some mushrooms hold anti-inflammatory potential, but mushrooms are high in Vitamin D, which can be beneficial when applied to acne. Mushroom extracts can be a great ingredient if you are struggling with skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, and acne.
- Anti-aging: Mushrooms enhance the natural defenses of the skin. Mushrooms can help restore the skin elasticity, increase its moisture content, stimulate collagen synthesis and have a skin lightening effect. Due to all of this, with regular use, it would help Your skin look healthy and younger.
Sometimes we just need to turn back to the roots (in this case literally) to benefit from hundreds of years of knowledge and find products from the nature to provide us potent anti-aging results. This rare mushroom, found only in specific regions of Haiti, has quickly gained the trust of many customers, who have included our Djon Djon products to their daily skin care routine.
As we age, it seems impossible not to notice how our happiness, our trials, our various tensions and climate start to leave furrows around the eyes. I mean both in hollow part called the valley of tears and on the upper eyelids.
This part of the body is delicate, very thin. Imagine the eye contour is 0.05 mm compared to 1 mm to the rest of the face.
It is located on a frame that is very low in collagen and elastin fibers.
All of this contributes to the eye area being the first place where we notice the damage of time.
Here is our top 3 methods to keeping the eye looking sexy and illuminated
- Vitamin K: Inside and out. It can be found in many vegetables such as Brocoli, Spinish and Asparagus and fish oils.
- Recycle your chamomile tea bags. They are very helpful in reducing the puffiness around the eyes.
- A metal spoon! Put this spoon in the freezer for a few minutes, remove and apply it under the eye area. Amazing and rapid results can be achieved.
- Use your eye cream ( Morganna’s Mesmer Eyes!) It has Vitamin K, B3.
On November 21, 2017 Anne&Stiil magazine awarded Morganna’s Alchemy with a first place prize for our Magic for men in the Men’s group category.
Every year the magazine gathers newly introduced products on the beauty market in 12 different catagories from wrinkle to acne to shaving creams. Together with a panel of expert judges they go through each product and rate them based on product performance, quality and need for the market.
The panel tested a total of 284 products from the categories and; and how happy we were to have been selected!
Morganna’s Magic for men is a Multi-functional product that is formulated specifically for men’s skin, meaning that it is at a pH of 4.5 to match their more acidic skin, which is also thicker than women. It has a combination of Capper bud and Paracress oils to reduce ingrown hair while protecting against wrinkles. These ingredients are Eco certified.
Anne Stiil has a readership of over 60,000 readers and are located in Estonia.&
Our distributor Rosena DK was there representing and to receive the prestigious award for Morganna’s Alchemy, at the annual Gala.
As a fat-soluble vitamin, vitamin A exists in the body under several forms: retinol, retinal, retinoic acid and retinyl phosphate. In one form or another, it is implicated in many biological processes such as vision, bone growth, cell differentiation, reproduction, immune functions … Our bodies are not able to synthesize this vitamin. We can only obtain it through (dairy products, butter, meat, fish oils, etc.), or in the form of carotenoids (fruits, green and red vegetables), some of which are in the form of preformed vitamin A or retinyl esters as beta-carotene. Vitamin A deficiency leads to changes in skin architecture, hyper keratinization and, exaggerated desquamation. Hence the longstanding pharmaceutical exploitation of creams and ointments with vitamin A for their repairing and healing effects on cracks, crevices, erythema.
This element is particularly unstable to light and oxygen, vitamin A is rapidly degraded, and difficult to formulate.
Vitamin A acid has anti-aging virtues that are well known to dermatologists. Although it is effective, its side effects are far from trivial: irritations, severe erythema, dryness of the skin … Frequency of application and dosages therefore require a case-by-case adjustment.
Today, there are many different forms that are better tolerated, and preferred.
At Morganna’s Alchemy we are dedicated to developing the best products. That is why in keep a step ahead and Vitamin A formula is a form of cosmetic grade ester of all-trans retinoic which delivers retinoid like results without the irratating side effects.
- Stimulation of collagen synthesis.
- Restructuring of the skin on the surface and in depth.
- Smoothing of wrinkles.
- Overall skin clarity and appearance is enhanced for a healthier complexion. Dark spots and skin imperfections are reduced for a more even skin tone to give a brighter and more luminous appearance to skin.
Coming very soon to our assortment:
1.- Chocolate assists in the breakout of acne
2.- Fried foods and sodas cause acne
3.- Sitting in the sun or under a sunlamp will fight acne (partially true)
4.- A person with acne is considered unclean
5.- Harsh soap is good for acne (mild soap is better) increases risk of infection
6.- Only prescription drugs are effective (can be harsh and dry out the skin)
Our Bestseller for your Anti-Aging needs!
What makes it your bestselling product?
Morganna’s Elixir has been designed to reduce the expression lines and provide protection against outside environmental damage that can be caused to the skin. To make Utilizing natural active ingredients that work together to create a multi-functional skin cream. These multiple actives are also added in at high concentrations to provide visible results within 3 days. The Elixir is a rare cream that can be used by both men and women who have oily skin and cannot typically use an anti-aging product due to heavy oils they contain.
How do I apply it?
We ask our customers that for best results that they use this product two times a day! Apply a small amount onto the tips of your fingers and apply it to your face, neck, and décolleté while using upward motions.
What are the natural active ingredients involved?
Using eco-certified ingredients in our product is what makes Morganna’s Elixir a number one product! The ingredient, Walnut Extract, is an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from environmental damage! While another ingredient, Paracress, efficiently fights against the appearance of expression lines and makes the skin’s surface visibly smooth.
How modern science meets nature to render the best possible results
As with the human body, plants also have stem cells according to their environment, and they will differentiate into one of the parts of the plant (stem, leaf, a flower, etc …). Plant stem cells from the heart of plants are rare cells with remarkable properties.
Stem cells are very valuable special cells present in very small numbers in virtually all tissues, including the skin. These are the only cells able to divide throughout life to generate new skin cells. Thus, the epidermis is renewed. As we age, vitality and number of epidermal stem cells decreases, the epidermis is renewed more quickly and also wrinkles appear. The use of human stem cells is very controversial…..Enter plants. Plant stem cells are absolutely harmless to humans. They are grown under sterile conditions, where the transmission of diseases is discarded and where no genetically modified organism is used. They have been proven to do wonders on our skin and deliver some awesome results in the fight against aging skin. Of note is White Horseround (Marrubium vulgare) which soothing and anti-inflammatory properties were already described by Pliny the Elder, the Greek physician Dioscorides and more recently by Linnaeus.
Currently its stem cells are used for protection against our environment and pollution PROTECTS the skin cells from the penetration of pollutants and genetic ravage. REMOVES and neutralises the toxic oxidant species that damage proteins and lipid Reduces Blackheads and comedones STRENGTHENS the skin barrier, stimulates the skin’s natural antioxidants. REPAIRS the cell metabolism by replenishing the energy level and reducing the inflammation on skin. Overall helping our skin to look radiant on a daily basis.
A little bit makes a huge difference in the life of the less fortunate
The FSRL, Foundation Sainte Rose de Lima, more than doubled its contributions this year, which means those 80 girls we are currently helping with scholarships will have money for their schooling, not counting that we will also be able to hand out Christmas gifts to a lot more than the 800 kids that got some last year in Jacmel Haiti, and, we will be able to watch one or two more entire towns show up for something as simple as handing out one doll!
Adopt your cause make a difference!
On April 25th, 2015 our annual Hat for a cause fundraiser was held in an atmosphere of joyfulness and fun! We had prizes for so many it was difficult to count. Over 28 ladies participated in the best hat contest, although there could only be one winner, the ladies had so much that most of them are already planning their best hat for next year! The Salsa dance show left us amazed, but more importantly the crowd of over 200 alumni and their families was the most pleasing to us all.
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/PsQcQCvDrYo”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/U8idEvgbaTU” align=”right”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
The goal was to be able to add on another 800 children to receive Christmas gifts this year in one more Haitian town. It was surpassed! And an estimated 2,000 children will find their happiness during this sacred season. Morganna’s Alchemy was there, as both a member and proud sponsor of the Foundation Sainte Rose de Lima. We hope to be there next year and to be able to double the attendance numbers.
Committee members and sponsors[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
Our Girls impressing us with poems![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Featured Product – Concentrated Paracress oil
For laugh lines
It tightens the skin from within. Its smoothing action is immediate and effective
Because we smile, frown, laugh and speak, our face’s skin is subjected to thousands of involuntary microcontractions every day, which lead to the formation of fine lines. These fine lines may become more visible and deeper wrinkles over time. It is precisely because of a myorelaxant mechanism that slows down these microcontractions that Paracress extract is an effective agent on expression wrinkles.
A plant with medicinal properties and uses: Spilanthol is extracted from the Paracress plant. Spilanthol offers interesting bioactivities. It is a local anaesthetic and an analgesic.
Furthermore, over time, the number and activity of the fibroblasts in our skin diminishes and the architecture of the extracellular matrix is modified. The reduction in the adhesion of the fibroblasts to the collagen matrix and the reduction of fibroblast / extracellular matrix interactions is one cause of the disorganization of the collagen network that leads to a loss of firmness and an increase in wrinkles.
The effect of Paracress on the collagen network will help to firm the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- FREE-RADICAL PROTECTION – Paracress oil is a potent antioxidant.
- IMPROVED SKIN TOLERANCE – Paracress oil can prevent the irritation caused by some anti-aging ingredients. It is able to decrease inflammation.
- PLUMPING SKIN – Prevents water loss and plumping skin with moisture more effectively.
- BETTER ABSORPTION – Apply Paracress oil before anti-aging cream, to trick skin into letting active ingredients—like retinol, and vitamin C absorb more efficiently.
Myrna L is our transformation of the month!
We had her use the Cleanser + Xpress spot remover and the Paracress oil. In one month her expression lines are gone with a big increase of firmness, while her age spots have greatly diminished and she no longer needs to wear heavy foundation to hide them, just a bit of pressed powder. Congratulations Myrna, keep up the good work!