Skin covers our entire body! We need to take care of all the parts!
Part 1 of 4
It is good to give your legs some attention morning and night. It doesn’t take very long, only some regularity.
- Shower: After you have properly rinsed, please do wipe yourself in a delicate manner. Do not rub your legs with a lot of energy. Always be gentle. Use a body wash that is pH neutral to your skin’s pH. At the end of your shower, try switching to cold water (as much as possible). Cold water will stimulate your skin and help it to be firmer.
- Bath time: Do make it a pleasurable moment while taking care of your skin. Add some light oils such as Ylang Ylang. Always rinse off with some cold water upon finishing.
- Cold water sit down: Twice a week, do sit down in your bathtub with your legs straight, Put a jet of cold water from your ankles all the way to your buttocks going up and down. Until your legs are completely covered. Stay in a few extra minutes if possible.
- Exfoliate: Twice weekly, feel free to take your coffee grinds with you in the shower and rub all over your legs all the way to the ankles! It will not only give your immediately make your skin soft and supple, but it will help to prevent cellulite, as caffeine is a well-known blood circulation improvement ingredient.
- Hydrate: Do pick a very hydrating lotion that contains Aloe, Butters and other very hydrating components that will not leave a greasy feel. See the Mango Madness Body Lotionhttp://www.morganna.northernagency.co.uk/product/morgannas-mango-madness/
- Firm: It is indispensable to own and use a firming cream that will limit the amount of cellulite and skin elasticity damages. Many vegetable based active ingredients are able to reduce the destruction of Collagen and elastin, the two proteins that keep our skin firm. See the Freshly Ground Coffee cream http://www.morganna.northernagency.co.uk/product/freshly-ground-coffee-anti-celullite-cream/