Paracress oil is an organic oil extracted from the paracress plant, also known as Spilanthes acmella, which is a well-known anti-toothache plant with lots of medicinal usages. It has been recognized as an important medicinal plant and has an increasingly high demand worldwide.
Now it is widely known and used as a skin care product due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Spilanthol is the main constituent isolated from many parts of the paracress plant such as flower 85 % EtOH extract and root hexane extract. Paracress oil extracted from the leaves of the paracress plant exhibited significant antiinflammatory activity against acute, sub-acute, and chronic inflammation. However, it has been shown to be less than that of aspirin.
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF THE PARACRESS OIL?
It has been clinically tested and proven to combat the rapid skin sagging and appearance of deep wrinkles. It also helps reorganize and tighten collagen fibers in the supporting tissue of the skin by stimulating the body’s biochemical functions. This results in a firmer, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
Putting all of these into consideration, the Paracress plant extract can be considered as a promising, science-backed alternative to invasive injectables for those looking for rapid and radical results. Because of its unique ability to provide numbness and relax facial tension, it is is often referred to as the natural alternative to Botox.
Recent studies show that when Paracress oil is applied topically, it gives an almost instantaneous effect, even when used at low concentrations.
HOW TO USE PARACRESS OIL
1. Get 1-2 drops of the Paracress oil and mix it with 6 drops of any carrier oil. However, be careful in using any additional oil in your face for it may damage the skin or actually worsen the problem.
2. Before applying the oil to your face, do a small patch test in your elbow. If any signs of skin sensitivity or allergic reaction show, please do not continue. These signs include itchiness, redness, swelling, and burning sensation.
3. Wash your face with a gentle facial cleanser depending on your skin type, and pat it dry.
4. Use the oil. Gently apply the oil by dabbing it on your face, specifically on the blemishes and acnes prone areas, using a round cotton or pad.
5. Allow for it to dry and use your moisturizer.
6. Repeat every morning and evening before you go to bed. Results will usually show after a few days of continuous use.