Djon Djon Mushroom Detox Serum
DETOXING + SOOTHING
Out of stock
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Acne-prone, dehydrated, sensitive, congested, stressed.
Our light serum that packs a serious punch! This serum is a treasure trove of active ingredients meant to attack the aging process on many fronts. Rich in traditional ingredients like Hyaluronic acid, Mango fruit extract, and antioxidants as well as innovative ingredients like Djon Djon mushroom and the superfood Acerola cherry to provide an advanced level anti-aging effect. Morganna’s soothing, detoxifying, and rejuvenating serum will restore the healthy and youthful glow of your skin. It contains the following active ingredients:
- Djon Djon Mushroom Extract – rich in protein, polysaccharides, ash, massive amounts of minerals, vitamins, and prebiotics, that will help revitalize and detox Your skin.
- Mango Fruit Extract – Mango is extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help with many ailments of the skin, but most notably it is a great moisturizer and anti-aging ingredient.
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract – found to block protease enzyme activity which causes deterioration of collagen and elastin.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring substance in the skin known for its stunning capacity to attract and hold onto 1000x its weight in moisture. But we can also introduce it to the skin via serums and creams and then it works overtime by replenishing skin to enhance a healthy, supple look and feel.
- Malpighia Glabra Fruit Extract (Acerola Cherry) – is well known for its antioxidant properties, gives your skin a boost of energy.
- Calcium – Calcium is vital in maintaining daily skin functions including sebum regulation, lipid barrier function, cellular turnover, and anti-oxidant production. Calcium is usually found in mud masks, but now we have included in our serum for Your benefit.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – plays an extremely important role in the maintenance of healthy, glowing skin. Riboflavin maintains the growth of tissues to ensure healthy cell turnover for a bright, radiant complexion.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) – is required by the body for the development of red blood cells, cell production, and protein metabolism, which assists with the growth and repair of the skin cells.