For Immediate Wrinkle Reduction – Clinically Tested Results
Morganna’s Source is a serum designed to provide an almost instantaneous results. Made with a combination of Sorghum, Tara and Chicory root extracts forms an invisible film on skin for an immediate tightening effect long term miniaturization effects due to Tara root.
- Technologically better advanced than current silicone-based pastes that make it difficult to apply make-up afterward
- No whitening on skin
- No balling
- Eco-certified extracts
- The formula is not sticky and has a dry and silky feel
High concentration and synergy of actives:
Made with a combination of Sorghum, Tara and Chicory root extracts. Sorghum is a cereal-like plant that comes from Africa. When the extract is obtained it actually has the consistency of melted sugar. This is what gives it the ability to form the invisible film on skin. Tara and Chicory root also have the same properties, but also add moisture to skin. Long term miniaturization effects due to Tara root.
Diagrammatic representation of the network of sorghum poyols bound to the amine and acid functions of stratum corneum proteins Fructose β-D-fructofuranoside Glucose Starch hydrolysate
Tara (Caesalpinia spinosa)/Chicory (Cichorium intybus L.)
Morganna’s Instant lift subjective study on 30 women
A clear decrease of shadows was apparent 1 hour after application of Morganna’s Instant Lift, corresponding to an improvement of wrinkles for all the test subjects, with a mean statistically significant decrease of 43%. One participant experienced an 81% decrease!
Test Subject Details:
- 30 women
- Ages 45 – 65
- Wrinkles on the crow’s feet area, but otherwise healthy
- Used no other skin treatments for at least one week prior to testing
- Control samples were taken with silicone prints of each subject’s wrinkles in a defined area
- 0.1 ml of Morganna’s – Instant Lift was applied to the area
- A second set of silicone prints were taken one hour after application
- Print sets were analyzed using illumination, image processing, and computer software to calculate the shadow area created by peaks and furrows.