The Anti-aging Super Moisturizer
Morganna’s Hydrating Mango butter cream for the face is the anti-aging super moisturizer. It ideal for usage on Dry Skin,- ashy skin, chapping, chafing, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, skin cracks, and tough or rough skin.
To be used twice daily all over face or body.
What are the Traditional Uses of Mango Butter?
Mango Butter has been traditionally used in the rainforests and tropics to soften, soothe and moisturize dry skin.
What are the Skin Benefits of Mango Butter?
It is naturally emollient and aids in various uses from moisturizing to healing damaged skin and is traditionally used in various cultures for centuries from Africa to the rainforest of South America for hair rejuvenation to insect bites. It has a protective effect on UV rays and helps soothe sunburns. Dermatologist is known to recommend it for treating aging skin and wrinkles. It is said to reduce degeneration of skin cells restoring elasticity.
Mango Butter is most often used for:
• Dry Skin – Use for ashy skin, chapping, chafing, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, skin cracks, and tough or rough skin (especially feet and elbows).
• Wrinkles – Apply to aging and/ or sun damaged skin.
• Skin Irritations – For use on irritated, itchy skin.
• Sun damage – Can be applied after sun damage/ sunburn to soothe skin.
• Sensitive Skin – For infants or people with sensitive skin, mango butter is a natural alternative.
• Stretch Marks – Use daily to help prevent stretch marks.
• Massage – mango butter melts right into the skin and is excellent for massage