Mango is the second most consumed tropical fruit in the world
If you are dieting, do feel free to add one mango a day on your list. The caloric values of the mango are as follows: One full Mango contains about 105 calories, but that’s not all: It has Fibre, natural sugars, Protein, Vitamins A, B6, B9, C, Iron, Potassium and our favorite Polyphenols, which are super antioxydants that protect against swelling and inflammation, inside and out of your body. Here are a few additional reasons to eat this super fruit.
- Mangoes help slow the aging process with vitamins A and C, which help the body produce collagen. Collagen helps slow the aging of the skin, promotes the health of blood vessels and body tissues. Similarly, vitamins A and C are antioxidants, which fight against the deterioration caused by free radicals and protect the body against the harmful effects of oxidative stress
- Mango is rich in iron, so it is an excellent natural solution for people with anemia. Pregnant and menopausal women can indulge in mangoes as this will increase their iron and calcium levels at the same time
3. Rich in polyphenols One of the few studies specifically done on mango has shown that mango juice has an anti-cancer effect on cells. This could be explained by the presence of polyphenols in the mango juice. In fact, this substance has a high antioxidant content that protects the body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals (substances in the body responsible for premature cell aging).
4. Mango improves digestion On the one hand, the soluble fiber found in its composition helps to facilitate the digestion and elimination of food. On the other hand, it contains digestive enzymes that help digest proteins by participating in their decomposition. As a result, mango is a very good ally against constipation, indigestion, excess acidity and hemorrhoids.
5. Body scrub Make a paste with mango puree, honey and coconut milk and use it for a body scrub, you will feel that your skin is tender and smooth
6 .And let’s not forget Mango Butter for the skin and the hair.