Hyaluronic acid is one of the best moisturizer and plumpin ingredients around. It comes in multiple amounts of molecular weights, each having an exact role in either plumpin, moisturizing or calming dehydrated skin.
Here are the top ten
- 1.Designed to have an increased permeation through the skin compared to high molecular weight hyaluronic acid
- 2.Rejuvenates the skin by improving its viscoelastic properties and can help decrease the appearance of wrinkles
- 3. Hydrates the top layers of the skin, the epidermis, for smoother, softer skin by helping to lock-in moisture
- 4.Topically sodium hyaluronate transforms the dermis layer of your skin into a super-sponge for your face by helping to maintain and attract water within the extra-cellular space, to hydrate the skin and increase its volume and density
- 5. Plays a role in tissue hydration, lubrication.
- 6. Its hydrating properties result in increased smoothness, softening and decreased wrinkles.
- 7. Enhances suppleness and elasticity
- 8. Plumps up the appearance of the skin
- 9. Maintenance of constant moisture
- 10. High water holding capacity
- See how Morganna’s Bellatox can help you