https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/AdobeStock_84616908.jpeg 4752 3168 MorgannasAlchemy https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Morgannas-alchemy-logo-web-2020-300x300.png MorgannasAlchemy2019-07-19 10:53:012020-04-27 16:13:11Top 8 benefits of vetiver essential oil:
- Fighting bacterial infections: Vetiver essential oil is very effective against staphylococcus (Staphylococcus aureus) and it is widely used in the tropical regions of India and Ski Lanka to prevent infection of open wounds.
- Accelerates the healing of wounds and prevents the formation of scars: This is one of the essential oils known for their healing effect. It stimulates the formation of new tissues to replace dead and discolored tissue and helps to give the skin its uniform appearance.
- Fights inflammation: Vetiver essential oil has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. it is particularly beneficial for inflammations of the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Natural Aphrodisiac: It is used in drinks and sorbets to stimulate libido. It is also used in aromatherapy against impotence and frigidity.
- Tonic effect: The essential oil of vetiver has an invigorating effect that allows it to stimulate the respiratory, digestive, circulatory, excretory, immune and endocrine systems.
- Protects the nervous system: As we saw in the intro, the essential oil of vetiver has a nervine property. That is, it has many health benefits to the nervous system.
- Beneficial against insomnia, stress, and anxiety: It is known for its sedative effect that makes it one of the best essential oils against insomnia, stress and anxiety.
- Combat Hemorrhoids: Add a drop of Vetiver Oil into a glass of water, Apply to the affected area, twice a day.