Very simple ways to pick out your skincare routine at any age.
It seems that with the advent of so many different creams, lotions and potions we are all very confused as to which choice we should make when it comes to our skincare routine. It seems that many of us are longing for the days of simple day cream and night cream done.
We have compiled a list of simple routines you can follow based on your age group and what is absolutely needed in terms of skincare products.
What to do in your 20s
- Ultraviolet rays (responsible for the appearance of most signs of skin aging at a later date)
- Facial cleanser (at least in the evening)
- Moisturizing day cream that contain humectants, it can also be used at night
- Sunscreen in summer or during periods of prolonged exposure to the sun
- Eye contour from 25 years old, as needed
Our Selection for you: Morganna’s Mango butter cream for face and mango madness for body or Korean Orchid stem cell.
Oily skin: Morganna’s 24 carrot Glow
How about an Anti-wrinkle cream or a night cream? Not necessary before your late twenties, when you can start applying a treatment to prevent the appearance of first wrinkles
What to do in your 30s
- Poor lifestyle habits (cigarettes, alcohol, poor diet, stress, lack of sleep, etc.)
- Crow’s feet
- Fine lines on the forehead
- Line that goes from the wings of the nose to the corners of the mouth: more marked
- Vertical furrows around the lips (late thirties)
- Beginning of a certain dehydration of the skin
What should you do?
- Healthy lifestyle (watch what you eat, no smoking, light drinking of alcohol, 1 ½ liters of water)
- Light cleanser
- USE a Slightly richer day cream with ingredients designed to prevent wrinkle such as those containing Vitamin C, Astaxanthin, Vitamin E, beta-carotene and a lot of antioxidants, than that used in your twenties and carefully adapted to the skin type
- Night cream
- Eye contour
This selection will help you to concentrate on your expression line wrinkles and also act as a way to protect skin from environmental damage
Our selection Morganna’s Elixir, Bellatox, 24 Carrot Glow, Astaxanthin, Paracress flower oil, Mesmer eyes
What else can you add? Serums, https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/product/serum-trio-collection/
In your mid-thirties you can gradually start using an anti-wrinkle serum to prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What happens in your 40s?
Biggest problems are
- Loss of elasticity of the skin
- Loss of firmness of the skin
- Collagen and elastin: their production is declining
- Accentuating puffiness and dark circles
- Loss of radiance of the complexion
- Loss of uniformity of the complexion
- Deepening of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreased skin permeability to moisturizers
- Appearance of pigment spots, rosacea, rosacea
Here are some Solutions
- Microdermabrasion once a week
- Creams that stimulate collagen production
- Plumping products
- Toning treatments
- Anti-wrinkle, moisturizing and smoothing serums containing plant stem cells, that are very efficacious
- Products of the same range or of the same brand (in order to optimize the efficiency of each of the products used)
Our Selection for you: Morganna’s Brew Cleanser, Prickly Pear Cleansing oil, Morganna’s Korean orchid stem cells, Express age spots remover, Black Gold Youth Cream
The issues in our 50s
- Decreased production of collagen and elastin
- Skin sagging
- Dehydrated skin
- Deep wrinkles and transformation of certain wrinkles into folds
- Dull complexion, uneven
- Thinner skin, which is less resistant to external aggressions
Here are some simple solutions
- increase your consumption of essential fatty acids (omega-3) and minerals
- Very nourishing anti-aging care, especially at night (during which skin repair is activated)
- Choose “Mature skin” products
- Ultra-hydrating treatments, which contain p. ex. ceramide and / or hyaluronic acid/urea/lactic acid/glycerin
- Regenerating skincare care (containing: vitamins, plant stem cells, minerals, collagen, peptides)
- Anti-wrinkle, moisturizing, brightening and firming serums
Here is our selection for you: https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/product/for-your-40s-free-brew-cleanser/
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!