HERE IS A LIST OF DO”S AND DON”TS FOR YOU TO TRY
OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH, REMEMBER YOUR MAMOGRAMS
- Stand as straight as possible throughout the day.
- 2 – Wear a comfortable bra that does not compress the rib cage.
- 3 – Shower your breasts with cool or cold water to tone the tissues. The vasoconstrictor effect stimulates the micro-circulation of the blood and improves cellular exchanges. The skin is more toned and regains its role as a natural bra.
- Those who are more enduring in the cold can also apply a glove of ice cubes to complete the tissue firming session.
- 4 – Wear a “special sports” bra during all your sports activities.
- 5 – Make regular scrubs on the bust to stimulate cell renewal and blood circulation.
- 6 – Sleep on your back so as not to compress your chest during the night.
HERE IS AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE VIDEO ABOUT BREAST HEALTH:
To be banned absolutely
- 7 – All movements or violent sports (aerobics, certain harsh team sports and certain athletic disciplines, etc.) and all overly dynamic movements which risk brutalizing the tissues.
- 8 – Prolonged sunbathing without sun protection.
- 9 – Carrying heavy loads.
- 10 – Avoid massaging them too strongly. To make a cream penetrate, it is recommended to massage the chest in a gentle circular motion.
- 11 – Prolonged hot baths.
- 12 – Weight variations.
- 13 – Add more protein to your diet.
- 14 – EXERCISE THEM: Stretch your shoulders backwards to restore tone to the bust: with a strong chest you tend to arch your upper back a little and thus accentuate the sagging breasts.
- 15 – Straighten up! Stop your complexes, PLUMP BREAST ARE TRENDY
- 16 – Make regular movements with the arms above the head with the objective of “raising” the breasts.
- 17 – Swim on your back to strengthen the pectorals and avoid swims which are hard the breasts such as the crowl and butterfly stroke.
• 18 – Hang from a flat bar for a few seconds with your feet on the ground to learn how to stand up straight