Well-groomed black skin is soft like silk, smooth like velvet. Its beauty is in your hands. Learn to respect her and she will give it back to you!
a. CLEANING IS GENTLE
Black skin has a slightly acidic pH, around 5.7. The cleanser should make it possible to eliminate excess sebum, traces of pollution and possible makeup, to free the pores, to purify without stripping. The skin must return to its normal pH, synonymous with good functioning.
- Specific purifying anti-blemish formulas incorporate a gentle washing agent (SLS and other sulfates are reserved for our dishwashing liquid ) https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/product/prickly-pear-infused-deep-cleansing-oil/
- One or more natural antiseptic active ingredients (Tea Tree, Rosemary, Grapefruit, Bisabolol, salicylic acid)
- Regulators of sebaceous secretion (Zinc …), softeners, anti-inflammatories and natural moisturizers (Cucumber, Blueberry, Mango butter, Shea, Honey …) https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/product/morgannas-mango-butter/
- Recognized in Japan since time immemorial, the natural Konjac sponge effectively combines its fibers which gently scrub with the purifying action of activated charcoal, all at neutral pH to respect the delicate balance of skin with imperfection. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Z2C932P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Floral waters will bring skin back to its Ph quickly. Use them right after the shower to neutralize your skin Ph
- Enzymatic peels are the better choice for exfoliation
plant active ingredients, such as papaya or sugar cane, perform a daily biological micro-scrub thanks to their enzymes. Other cleansers use vegetable microbeads (bamboo extracts ) or salicylic acid, extracted from Willow, keratotic and purifying. The goal is to refine the epidermis delicately and help to regulate the production of sebum without any abrasive effect
b. Water constitutes 70% of our body, which is to say its important! So, no healthy skin without good hydration, and this is especially true for acne-prone skin, which is very often oily but dehydrated. Your skin is like a wall, the bricks of which are the cells and the mortar made up of ceramides and triglycerides.
- Moisturizers allows skin to regain its role as a protective barrier by preventing water from the skin from evaporating, but by allowing external water and certain elements to penetrate. So, in the morning as in the evening, it’s never without my cream.
- Vegetable oils and butters (Mango butter, Paracress flower oil, Nigell oil, Sweet Almond, Jojoba, Desert Date, Hazelnut, Shea butter) reinforce the natural protective film to prevent water loss and provide vitamins and minerals to improve skin function.
- Hydrators: Hyaluronic acid, lactic acid
- And don’t forget to drink enough ..1 and a half liters a day.
Brown and Black skin is best suited to defend itself against the sun but this natural protection is compromised because we are displaced. Brown, black and Asian skins are more resistant to the onslaught of the sun, however they also have their own fragilities and sun protection should be added to the routine. 1.The sun causes darkening of recent scars and spots. It worsens acne, which itself causes spots. 2. This is even truer on skin sensitized by a unifying anti-dark spot or pimple treatment, the treated areas are then particularly sensitive to the action of the sun’s rays.
- Choose a day cream with a minimum sun protection index of 15 (IPF = Sun Protection Factor – SPF = Sun Protection Factor) to use daily. It is a real weapon against the darkening of the skin and the appearance of spots.
- Do not forget our favorite, the BB Cream Unifying complexion, it moisturizes sublime, smooths and protects from the first rays of the sun in a single gesture.