The top 10 natural active ingredients anti-aging: We believe these are the best as it is easy to use them together or alone. They are also non irritating and can be used even during pregnancy
- Asthaxanthin A powerful antioxidant against photoaging of the skin carotenoids such as astaxanthin, are highly valued molecules in dermatology. And for good reason, since it makes it possible to fight against free radicals, the accumulation of which is at the origin of a great deal of damage to the skin.
- Vitamin C: It is one of the most known, and for good reason. Ultra antioxidant, it neutralizes free radicals and slows down skin aging. Vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen for skin that is regenerated and firmed. It is also formidable against dark spots and scars because it regulates melanin production.
- Hyaluronic acid: The other star in anti-aging skincare! This Molecule has the capacity to retain up to 1000 times its weight in water to guarantee optimal hydration. She acts like a real wrinkle filler and instantly plumps up the skin.
Please note, not all hyaluronic acids are created equal: for true anti-aging effectiveness, it is better to chose multiple molecular weights, so that it penetrates deeply and boosts collagen production.
- Bukuchiol: Bakuchiol is a chemical compound found naturally in the seeds of babchi, a plant native to the Indian subcontinent. This, which can measure up to 1 m high, is used in traditional medicine to treat certain skin pathologies (psoriasis, scabies, ringworm, etc.) thanks to its anti-bacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Green tea: Recognized since Antiquity for its incredible antioxidant, detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties, it stimulates collagen production and renewal cellular, protects against free radicals and tones the skin. Our favorite? Matcha green tea, effective antioxidant increased tenfold.
- Paracress oil Spilanthes Acmella is renowned for its high content of alkylamides which have been shown to be excellent markers of activity.
Its main actions are: Strengthens the architecture of the dermis and fights the signs of aging
Stimulates the biomechanical functions of fibroblasts Increases skin density
Gives softness and firmness to the skin
Visibly and quickly reduces the appearance of wrinkles
7.Peptides What are the benefits of peptides? They have powerful cellular activity preserving the quality and youthfulness of the epidermis. Their field of action is almost as vast as their number
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that acts as a shield against free radicals. It slows down the
skin aging and prevents cell damage.
9.Resveratrol Its strong antioxidant power. The oxidation process induced by external attacks alters our cells without their being able to channel them. No less than four out of five wrinkles are the consequence of this oxidative stress which induces a drop in collagen production.
- Paracress extract: Called “the facelift plant”, this flower is appreciated for its lifting and firming properties. Rich in antioxidants, it prevents sagging skin and strengthens tissue elasticity, while contributing to boost hydration and radiance of the complexion.
What are the vest oil ingredients for mature skin ?
Vegetable oils are valuable anti-aging allies, they help fill the lack of lipids in mature skin, soften
the epidermis and prevent wrinkles.
Our favorite anti-aging oils:
- Prickly pear oil: Exceptionally rich in vitamins E and K, and omega 3 and 6, this precious oil
also stimulates the synthesis of collagen and the regeneration of cells. It is ideal for reducing stains
- Argan oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, it is renowned for its restructuring virtues,
nourishing and regenerating. It protects against radicals free, restores the skin barrier and softens the skin.
- Rosehip oil: Rich in natural retinol, vitamin C and fatty acids, it is appreciated for its properties
regenerating and anti-stain. It promotes renewal cellular and stimulates the production of collagen, limiting effects of skin aging.
- Borage oil: This oil preserves the youth of the skin by restoring elasticity, tone and comfort, while boosting cell regeneration.
Our 24 Carrot glow contains many of those take a read: https://susansaidwhat.com/2021/04/11/morgannas-alchemy-moisturizer-is-practically-magic/