Of all skin types, combination or mixed skin is the most common.
It is recognized by a typical combination: the “T” area (forehead, nose, and chin) of the face is oily, and the temple and cheek area shows symptoms of dry skin. Here are the most common indications for combination skin:
- Dilated pores in the “T” zone: forehead, nose, chin
- Oily “T” zone (sebum secretion)
- Blackheads and blemishes on the forehead nose and chin
- Dry cheek area
- Dry temple area
- Itching and tightness in dry areas
- Dull complexion
- Thick skin texture
Combination skin is easily disturbed by many factors
Several factors can change its condition and make it drier or more oily. We can then face a real headache to restore balance and have beautiful, even skin. Knowing the main causes of these variations can help you prevent them or reduce their incidence by, for example, changing your skin care routine at home
Here are some disruptors that can affect the quality of your combination skin:
- Climatic conditions such as cold, wind, heat and sunlight
- The inheritance
- The stress
- Pollution and free radicals
- Hormonal changes
- Aging of the skin
- Inadequate skin care routine
What you should avoid when you have combination skin
- Using a cleanser that is drying, or , a cream formula containing to many fatty substances. They could worsen existing skin problems. Opt for gentle skin cleansing using a pH balanced formula.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun or cold. The heat increases the secretion of sebum in the T-zone, while the cold and the wind have a dehydrating and irritating effect on the dry skin of the face.
- Applying excessively rich creams or moisturizers. It is important to choose a moisturizer for combination skin that does not contain lipids to prevent clogging of the pores and limit the appearance of blackheads or acne in oily areas.
We recommend: https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/product/morgannas-korean-orchid-sc/ Take care of your skin of the combined type In combination skin, the aging of the epidermis accelerates dehydration: they therefore tend to dry out and then exhibit more symptoms related to a lack of water and lipids. Dry areas that spread accentuate the signs of aging. Since the skin becomes less flexible and tends to sag, wrinkles become more noticeable. The effects of time in combination skin also result in a dull complexion and the appearance of irregularities such as pigment spots. To prevent the premature degradation of your skin, you must preserve its balance by providing it with maximum hydration and care adapted to its needs: https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/product/morgannas-illuminate-serum-drops-pea-peptides-and-melanin/