https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Life-in-your-30s-1-1120x620-1.jpg 620 1120 MorgannasAlchemy https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/morgannas-alchemy-logo-2021.png MorgannasAlchemy2021-01-19 12:30:312021-01-15 18:53:44A Skincare Routine For Your 30’s
What Skincare Should You Be Using In Your 30’s
Your 30’s are the decade of motivation and determination. You know what you want and what you don’t want, what looks good and what doesn’t, but your struggle is to delay the first signs of aging.
The first signs of aging appear in your 30’s: wrinkles, fine lines, dullness, and age spots start to show due to the decrease in collagen.
Here are a few do’s and don’t for your 30’s.
- Continue using preventative skincare products such as sunscreen and antioxidants, but incorporate corrective ingredients like Bakuchiol, Peptides, Spilanthol, and Resveratrol.
- Treat yourself to a facial every 3 months. To take care of your skin and maintain it, you should get into the habit of treating yourself to a professional facial quarterly. Whether it is to deeply cleanse the skin, have an anti-aging treatment, or more specifically targeted skin problems, a facial will help you turn back the clock.
- Find the perfect haircut. Hair plays a very important role as it can age or rejuvenate you, you might as well change your hairstyle to look 5 or 10 years younger. At 30, you know what you like, including the right hairstyle for you. Quickly, run to your hairdresser to make a trendy cut, to give volume to your hair, to choose the colors that will highlight your complexion.
- Prioritize your happiness. Why is this important? Being happy in the present moment, knowing how to appreciate every moment, is good for morale and for the complexion. What does happiness have to do with your skin? As soon as we experience happiness or pleasure, the brain secretes endorphins. These “well-being” molecules have a direct impact on the dermis, helping it to create new cells.
- Focus your eyes! With 22 muscles and 1000 blinks per day, the eyes are the most expressive area of the face. Making it the area that wrinkles and tires the fastest. The result is expression lines, but also bags and dark circles … which make us take +10 years (even when we are 25). So how do you thwart your expression lines? When you apply a treatment, do this mini-exercise that smooths the furrows: with your index fingers, stroke the eye area from the top of the cheekbone towards the inner hollow of the eye. The idea is to smooth, not in the direction of the furrows, but perpendicularly, to “force” them to relax.
- Remove your makeup religiously. Why is this important? Because during the day, the pores become clogged (dust + polluting particles + sweat + sebum) while at night, the skin regenerates itself. In order for it to be able to detoxify, we must therefore completely strip it of the impurities that are suffocating it. Try an oil cleanser instead of makeup remover or makeup wipes. Oil cleansers are suitable for all skin types (even sensitive and oily) because it dissolves impurities and the most stubborn make-up on the eyes (without stinging!). Another advantage: its fluid texture is massaged with the fingers, and that the epidermis loves. Pour a little cleansing oil between your hands, massage the entire face dry, emulsify with water, then rinse. Magic: it comes off in the form of milk and leaves the skin clear like never before.
- Stop assaulting your skin Why is this important? The skin may be a resistant envelope, it is sensitive to all our daily actions. If we manhandle it, we stress it, we triturate it (friction, pinching, etc.), we risk “breaking” its precious collagen fibers, guarantees its elasticity, and its rebound appearance.
- When removing makeup and/or after a mask, gently stimulate the epidermis by tapping delicately on the face with the pads of the fingers. Over time, this gesture energizes and firms the skin.