https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Plant-stem-cells-for-anti-aging-scaled.jpg 2048 2560 MorgannasAlchemy https://www.morgannasalchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/morgannas-alchemy-logo-2021.png MorgannasAlchemy2021-06-30 12:14:482021-07-21 13:44:27Natural Skincare That Works: Plant Stem Cells
The past ten years have shown enormous development in the field of plant cells in the cosmetics industry, they are used in the form of concentrated extracts that deliver magnificent results to our skin.
- An entire new plant can develop from a plant stem cell. Stem cells are undifferentiated (identical), or immature, cells found in many cellular organisms and capable of synthesizing any type of tissue. Unlike animals, the damaged organ in plants is not restored in the place of tissue damage, but a new organism can appear. A new tree can grow from a broken branch. In other words, the natural mechanism of plant regeneration is able to reproduce the entire organism from a single stem cell.
- While they are a novelty in the field of anti-aging cosmetics. It has been decades that; science has attempted to apply to human health the unique ability of plants to reconstitute themselves from fragments using stem cells. Recent studies have shown that plant stem cells stimulate the production of collagen and elastin by fibroblasts in our skin, which helps in the rapid restoration of tissues.
- Plant stem cells can trigger the natural regeneration of human cells. Rich in peptides, growth factors and other bioactive substances, which gives them the ability to transform into any part of the plant over time, plant stem cells trigger restorative processes in the dermis through the transmission of information through receptor cells.
- Plant stem cells are a safe and friendly way to rejuvenate as they do not cause neoplasms and tumors. undifferentiated plant cells do not interact directly with human cells. They do not cause mutations and therefore cannot cause neoplasms. The safety of plant stem cells, has been studied and proven time and time again
- Cosmetics containing plant stem cells can be used during pregnancy. The size of the molecule containing plant stem cells is very large. So, when applied to the surface of the skin, it does not get into the blood, which means that it is absolutely safe for pregnant women.
At Morganna’s Alchemy, we love plant stem cells, and you can discover them in our Neck Firming Cream with Edelweiss Stem Cells.